[Aphra_behn_society] ABS Officer Elections

Robin M. Runia robin.runia at angelo.edu
Sun Oct 30 15:18:07 CDT 2011

Dear Aphra Behn Society members,
I am pleased to present the results of this year's officer elections. Congratulations to Cassie Childs, our new Member-at-Large, and to Michael Rex, our new Membership Secretary. Many thanks to Nicole Spottke (Member-at-Large) and to Ereck Jarvis (Membership Secretary) for their dedicated service to the Aphra Behn Society, and to Cassie and Michael for joining the officers of our organization. Many thanks also to Nichol Weizenbeck and Jamie Kinsley for running for the Board, and for their willingness to make such a commitment to the ABS.

Thanks to everyone who ran, who has served, and who voted in the elections. A double thank-you if you have paid your dues for this year, and a reminder that if you are receiving this email and haven't, or know someone who hasn't, that you will seize the moment to make your tax-deductible contribution to the ABS in the form of membership dues, thereby supporting a noble, collegial organization whose members produce excellent scholarship on women and the arts (1660-1830, of course).

Best,
Karen

Karen Gevirtz, President
Aphra Behn Society