[Aphra_behn_society] APHRA BEHN SOCIETY: dues reminder

Karen B Gevirtz Karen.Gevirtz at shu.edu
Mon Oct 3 18:10:51 CDT 2011

Dear Aphra Behners:

Our conference is fast approaching and with it, my warm invitation to pay your dues. The link to the ABS dues page is http://www.aphrabehn.org/dues.htm.  You can pay via Paypal or by check in the mail. It takes just a few moments and the rewards are considerable--a biannual conference, a refereed journal on the cutting edge, priceless mentoring and sponsoring, two dedicated panels at ASECS, a listserv, a newsletter, opportunities for academics in all branches and at all levels to collaborate, an international membership (three continents and counting).... The list continues. Please take the time to support the Society. We cannot exist without you!

Very earnestly,
Karen Gevirtz, President
Aphra Behn Society