[Aphra_behn_society] Aphra Behn Europe spring conference

Karen B Gevirtz Karen.Gevirtz at shu.edu
Fri Oct 14 07:55:32 CDT 2011

Hello, Aphra Behn Society,

This is a quick reminder that our sister organization, Aphra Behn Europe, is holding a spring conference in Loughborough, England. They are eager for proposals from our membership, and in case anyone is already there, is going to be there, or would like to go there, here is the link to their CFP:

http://www.aphrabehn.org/ABS%20Europe%20CFP.pdf

Wishing all of you a beautiful autumn season,
Karen

Karen Gevirtz, President
Aphra Behn Society for Women in the Arts, 1660-1820
Associate Professor of English
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079